Our regular Sunday Schedule resumes on Sept. 6.
8 a.m. Traditional Episcopal Service
The Book of Common Prayer
10 a.m. Combined Episcopal/Lutheran Worship
with seasonal booklet. Alternate ELW (even months) or BCP (odd months)
on the last Sunday of the month.
- We are two denominations who worship together.
- It combines elements from the Episcopal and Lutheran traditions: music, liturgical prayers, service music, and prayers of the people.
- There is music: organ, piano, percussion, and occasional soloists.
- Our Choirs sing on the 1st Sunday (Youth Choir) and 2nd and 4th Sundays (Adult Choir).
- There is also Sunday School and Nursery at 10.
- On the last Sunday of each month our worship is solely from either The Book of Common Prayer (Episcopal) or from The Evangelical Lutheran Worship (Lutheran).
- We do this to both honor each tradition and help us learn about both.
Lay members serve during our worship as:
- Chalice bearers
Weekday Services (Summer hiatus in July/August)
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study
- Holy Eucharist and Healing on Thur. at 10 am
Ecumenical Services are offered on Wed. nights during Advent and Lent.